What is a Lean Canvas Workshop?
A Lean Canvas Workshop is a creative business exercise that you can do you by yourself, or together with your team. It helps you think about different important parts of your (potential) business strategy, so that you can identify assumptions and risks you need to address.
How to download the
Lean Canvas Workshop
You can get access to this template by enrolling in our paid course:
- Click the button below, to open the template in Miro.
- In Miro, click on "Best Retrospective for Beginners" in the top-left corner, to open the board information.
- Click the Duplicate button to add the template to your own account.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Slides.
- In Google Slides, click File > Make a copy > Entire presentation.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Docs.
- In Google Docs, click File > Make a copy.
Got questions? We got answers.
A kick-off workshop, that enables your team to work together async-first using The 1-Workshop Workweek framework.
Get feedback at the end of a workshop, and learn if the time invested in the workshop was worth it.
Learn to give and receive actionable feedback.