What is a 1-2-4-All (online)?
"1-2-4-All (online)" is a 15-minute workshop template designed to stimulate meaningful group interactions, fostering idea sharing and engagement among participants to ignite dynamic virtual dialogues.
How to download the
You can get access to this template by enrolling in our paid course:
- Click the button below, to open the template in Miro.
- In Miro, click on "Best Retrospective for Beginners" in the top-left corner, to open the board information.
- Click the Duplicate button to add the template to your own account.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Slides.
- In Google Slides, click File > Make a copy > Entire presentation.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Docs.
- In Google Docs, click File > Make a copy.
Got questions? We got answers.
Get unstuck with complex problems by turning problems into challenges.
Boost your team's creative output, get ready andinspired to solve your next big challenge.
Four fun icebreakers you can use to make your remote workshops more fun.