What is the Impact/Effort Matrix?
The Impact/Effort Matrix is a workshop exercise that helps your team to prioritize tasks and focus on the most impactful tasks first while making sure that everyone is aligned on the team's goals.
How to download the
Impact / Effort Matrix
You can get access to this template by enrolling in our paid course:
- Click the button below, to open the template in Miro.
- In Miro, click on "Best Retrospective for Beginners" in the top-left corner, to open the board information.
- Click the Duplicate button to add the template to your own account.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Slides.
- In Google Slides, click File > Make a copy > Entire presentation.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Docs.
- In Google Docs, click File > Make a copy.
Got questions? We got answers.
The benefits of Daily Standups, but in a non-disruptive way.
Replace meetings with asynchronous methods and be more productive.
Completely change the mood in your next meeting: Rock, Paper, Scissor online! (Includes PDF Tournament bracket)