What are your users thinking and struggling with, so you can provide the most value to them.
What is a Personas Workshop?
A Personas Workshop enables your team to create an overview of your different types of customers, and then go in-depth about the needs and problems of your users.
How to download the
You can get access to this template by enrolling in our paid course:
- Click the button below, to open the template in Miro.
- In Miro, click on "Best Retrospective for Beginners" in the top-left corner, to open the board information.
- Click the Duplicate button to add the template to your own account.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Slides.
- In Google Slides, click File > Make a copy > Entire presentation.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Docs.
- In Google Docs, click File > Make a copy.
Got questions? We got answers.
Create a free account for Miro (digital whiteboard). The template is created in such a way, that once you've copied it, you can use it for your team right away. Read the instructions here.
No, a free Miro account allows you to have 3 active Miro boards. You can either archive old Miro boards, or combine this template with one of your existing boards.
Both. It's designed in such a way that you don't need Miro experience to use this template. More advanced users love the template structure and new ways of working in our templates.
Not by design, and we don't have any plans for it. But, it's possible to import Miro boards into Lucidspark. For Mural there's no easy fix right now... :)
Yes, we will help you out where possible. For more advanced questions, we might direct you to one of our Agile Coaches or courses.