What is the Retrospective Checklist?
The Retrospective Checklist is a cheatsheet that you can use to prepare and run better team-improvement workshops (aka Retrospectives).
How to download the
You can get access to this template by enrolling in our paid course:
- Click the button below, to open the template in Miro.
- In Miro, click on "Best Retrospective for Beginners" in the top-left corner, to open the board information.
- Click the Duplicate button to add the template to your own account.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Slides.
- In Google Slides, click File > Make a copy > Entire presentation.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Docs.
- In Google Docs, click File > Make a copy.
Got questions? We got answers.
5 key principles that will help you run more effective retrospectives today.
Learn to give and receive actionable feedback.
Make it easier to onboard and ramp up new team members.