What is the best Retrospective for beginners?
The Best Retrospective for Beginners is a workshop that helps you and your team to build better team habits and break bad ones.
How to download the
Best Retrospective for Beginners
You can get access to this template by enrolling in our paid course:
- Click the button below, to open the template in Miro.
- In Miro, click on "Best Retrospective for Beginners" in the top-left corner, to open the board information.
- Click the Duplicate button to add the template to your own account.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Slides.
- In Google Slides, click File > Make a copy > Entire presentation.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Docs.
- In Google Docs, click File > Make a copy.
How to do the best Retrospective for beginners?
Got questions? We got answers.
Four fun icebreakers you can use to make your remote workshops more fun.
Align your team with a common goal, so they can work on it autonomously.
Learn to give and receive actionable feedback.