What is the Atomic Habits Retrospective?
The Atomic Habits Retrospective is a workshop that helps you to apply the principles of James Clear's book Atomic Habits. Together with your team, you will identify what habits you want to build and break. Then, using the Four Laws of Behaviour Change, you will work towards concrete actions you can take together to get 1% better every day.
That 1% will compound, and after one year you can be 37 times more productive as a team.
How to download the
Atomic Habits Retrospective
You can get access to this template by enrolling in our paid course:
- Click the button below, to open the template in Miro.
- In Miro, click on "Best Retrospective for Beginners" in the top-left corner, to open the board information.
- Click the Duplicate button to add the template to your own account.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Slides.
- In Google Slides, click File > Make a copy > Entire presentation.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Docs.
- In Google Docs, click File > Make a copy.
How to do an Atomic Habits Retrospective?
Got questions? We got answers.
Create effective workshops with this 8-step framework.
Get feedback at the end of a workshop, and learn if the time invested in the workshop was worth it.
Replace meetings with asynchronous methods and be more productive.