What is the Timeline Retrospective?
The Timeline Retrospective is a workshop that allows your team to reflect on the progress made since a date in the past. Highlighting both the good and the bad, enables you to generate improvement ideas for the next couple of months.
How to download the
You can get access to this template by enrolling in our paid course:
- Click the button below, to open the template in Miro.
- In Miro, click on "Best Retrospective for Beginners" in the top-left corner, to open the board information.
- Click the Duplicate button to add the template to your own account.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Slides.
- In Google Slides, click File > Make a copy > Entire presentation.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Docs.
- In Google Docs, click File > Make a copy.
Got questions? We got answers.
What are your users thinking and struggling with, so you can provide the most value to them.
Write a fast and effective business plan in under 20 minutes, so you can focus on the biggest risks first.
Completely change the mood in your next meeting: Rock, Paper, Scissor online! (Includes PDF Tournament bracket)