What is an Asynchronous Meeting Routine Workshop?
An Asynchronous Meeting Routine Workshop enables your team to identify what's working well, and what's not, when it comes to how you do meetings. The action steps in this workshop will help you either improve your meeting, or replace it with better asynchronous alternatives.
How to download the
Asynchronous Meeting Routine Workshop
You can get access to this template by enrolling in our paid course:
- Click the button below, to open the template in Miro.
- In Miro, click on "Best Retrospective for Beginners" in the top-left corner, to open the board information.
- Click the Duplicate button to add the template to your own account.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Slides.
- In Google Slides, click File > Make a copy > Entire presentation.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Docs.
- In Google Docs, click File > Make a copy.
Got questions? We got answers.
Better understand your team's strengths and help each-other be successful.
Get a group engaged about a topic, and share their best ideas with each-other. All in just 15 minutes!
Align your team with a common goal, so they can work on it autonomously.