What is a Work in Progress Retrospective?
A Work in Progress Retrospective is a workshop to identify bottlenecks in your workflow and improve your team productivity. It includes the Sudokuban game, originally created by Renee Troughton.
How to download the
Work in Progress Retrospective
You can get access to this template by enrolling in our paid course:
- Click the button below, to open the template in Miro.
- In Miro, click on "Best Retrospective for Beginners" in the top-left corner, to open the board information.
- Click the Duplicate button to add the template to your own account.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Slides.
- In Google Slides, click File > Make a copy > Entire presentation.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Docs.
- In Google Docs, click File > Make a copy.
Got questions? We got answers.
Write a fast and effective business plan in under 20 minutes, so you can focus on the biggest risks first.
Align your team with a common goal, so they can work on it autonomously.
Identify bottlenecks in your workflow and improve your team's productivity.