What is a Dartboard Feedback?
"Dartboard Feedback is a precise workshop-end tool designed to gauge participant satisfaction and learning. It aids in evaluating if the allocated workshop time yielded the desired benefits."
How to download the
You can get access to this template by enrolling in our paid course:
- Click the button below, to open the template in Miro.
- In Miro, click on "Best Retrospective for Beginners" in the top-left corner, to open the board information.
- Click the Duplicate button to add the template to your own account.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Slides.
- In Google Slides, click File > Make a copy > Entire presentation.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Docs.
- In Google Docs, click File > Make a copy.
Got questions? We got answers.
Make it easier to onboard and ramp up new team members.
Four fun icebreakers you can use to make your remote workshops more fun.
This workshop helps you to identify opportunities to improve as a team, and get into the habit of team evaluation.