What is a Personal Feedback Retrospective?
A Personal Feedback Retrospective is a workshop to learn giving and receiving feedback, and get into the habit of team evaluation.
How to download the
Personal Feedback Retrospective
You can get access to this template by enrolling in our paid course:
- Click the button below, to open the template in Miro.
- In Miro, click on "Best Retrospective for Beginners" in the top-left corner, to open the board information.
- Click the Duplicate button to add the template to your own account.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Slides.
- In Google Slides, click File > Make a copy > Entire presentation.
- Click the button below, to open the template in Google Docs.
- In Google Docs, click File > Make a copy.
Got questions? We got answers.
The benefits of Daily Standups, but in a non-disruptive way.
Create effective workshops with this 8-step framework.
Reflect back on your past month, quarter, or year and highlight both the good and the bad. Great for OKRs.